Version v7.5.9 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.5.9
July 29th, 2016
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last Stable version (7.5.7).
For information about the "Latest" versions in between, see Older And In-between Versions.
- Cached thumbprints for RDP SSO targets can be viewed on the Settings page
- Minor security improvements for KeePass Client and Server
- Stability and compatibility fixes for RDP SSO
- RDP SSO should no longer crash upon exiting a successful connection
- Can now use Windows 10 as the RDP SSO Server
- Addressed compatibility issues when attempting to use the RDP SSO to remote into newer versions of Windows
- Fixed an issue where the RDP SSO Client would crash if the current user had never used Remote Desktop Connection on the Client machine before
- Security improvements for RDP SSO
- Changing a credential icon or colour via the KeePass context menu will no longer delete the password
- This issue affected all attempts to update a credential via API without including the credential password
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments, although other functions will continue working. Upgrade the client installations.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.