With KeePass Client v7.4.7
Feb 22th, 2016
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- New Report: Attachment Report
- Keeps track of the size and location of files that have been uploaded to Password Server.
- Reset User Policy can now be set via the Global Settings on Users and Roles > Manage Policies
- Added a new timeout notification when a Web Client login expires.
- Fixed an issue where reports with date inputs were not working when language was set to German.
- Fixed an issue where trying to delete a directory that has been associated with Reset Users would fail silently
- Fixed an issue where the additional filters specified on the Edit Directory page were not being applied when querying the Directory.
- If you're upgrading from version 6.4.13 or earlier, follow these instructions to avoid errors post-upgrade.
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.