With KeePass Client v7.7.3
Aug 15th, 2017
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- Spanish, Dutch and Japanese localization of the Web Client and part Server Administration interface has been included.
- Due to continuous development, localization is an ongoing process and some lines of English may persist even after changing your preferences. If you have any questions or suggested revisions, please contact us with the phrase and an explanation.
- The Enrollment Report has been moved under Users and Roles > Manage Login Resets
- Auto-detection of browser language now stays up to date with your current language settings.
- A User's selected language is now saved on the Server and will follow them wherever they sign in.
- Upgrading from Versions 7.6.5 and earlier: Following a security improvement in 7.6.6, Enterprise Edition installs may require a change to their Access Levels to retain pre-update capabilities: See Can Only Grant Read-Only Permissions.