With KeePass Client v7.6.0
Feb 15th, 2017
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- QR code no longer changes when the user retries verification after entering the wrong token
- Prevent possible error when self-enrolling in Google Authenticator Two-Factor Authentication
- Failure in changing account password, could cause service to hang (fixed in 7.6.3)
- On rare occasion after a version upgrade, the main home page screen remains on "loading..." which can be resolved by clearing the browser's cache (or page refresh: CTRL + F5 or CMD + R)
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments, although other functions will continue working. Upgrade the client installations.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1