With KeePass Client v7.1.16
Oct 15, 2015
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type (7.1.15).
- Operations that are not supported in Offline Mode such as Add Entry, Add Folder, Delete, Duplicate, Refresh, etc. are no longer accessible when KeePass is disconnected from the server.
- The Import Error dialog now contains a link to the log file that details which Entries and Folders will be adjusted by the import.
- Added a Path column to the Password Expiry and Strength reports.
- Fixed an issue in the KeePass Client where changes to Folder Icons would not be saved to the server and lost when KeePass next refreshed.
- Fixed an issue with the Offline Mode workflow where users would not be able to access cached Entries.
- Fixed an issue where a Folder that had been configured with a Credential Host for Password AutoChange could not be deleted.
- Old versions of Client apps that do not support the Usage Comment feature will not be able to perform actions that have "require comments" turned on. Make sure you also have the latest KeePass Client if you wish to use these features.
- Nested AD/LDAP groups cannot be imported in Password Server Version 7.0.1 - 7.3.5.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.
- In Internet Explorer, The Password Server must be viewed with Compatability Mode turned off. Some IE settings force intranet sites to be viewed in Compatability Mode; if these settings cannot be disabled, accessing the Web Client using its fully qualified domain name can get around these settings.