With KeePass Client v7.10.4
November 27, 2019
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
New Two Factor Provider: Email Verification Code
- Sends a one-time use verification code to the user's email when they attempt to sign in.
New Feature: System Admin Message
- A custom System Message can be displayed to users at login. Users will see and must acknowledge the message before they are able to login. This is useful for a general admin message or for use in high-security environments.
- Available in Enterprise+ installs, under Settings > General
- Notification Triggers can now be configured to fire when Folders and Entries are Archived.
- Enforced Client Configurations can now be replaced with a newly uploaded file without having to delete and recreate the previous rules.
- Fixed an issue where KeePass for Pleasant Password Server would continue to show SSL Policy Errors after "Do not show this message for this certificate" had been checked.
- SQLite Backup databases upgraded from 7.9.x to 7.10.x may have an unsupported datetime value, preventing the saving the full backup file.
- By upgrading the current database to version 7.10.15, the issue will be resolved and going forward Backup files will not have an issue.
- However, note that attempting a restore of a incomplete backup file with this datetime problem will fail.
- All KeePass users should use this new KeePass client (available from the Client Download tab as usual). KeePass versions before 7.9.28 are not compatible.