With KeePass Client v7.10.22
Aug 11th, 2020
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Expanded notification events to include: Archive/Restore, Request, Auto Changer, and Access Granted/Removed.
- Support for SAML SSO via API.
- User Access History Report performance improvements.
- Added new default roles for new installations including: Help Desk, Report & Audit, App Admins, and User Admins.
- Prompt for Admin(s) to setup challenge policy with Security questions, or to enroll a second admin.
- Fixed a problem with KeePass imports when limiting attachment size.
- If upgrading from a previous 7.10.x version with a SQLite database, double-check that the size of the Backup files represents the full size of the original database file (PleasantPassServer.db). Rarely there may have existed an unsupported date-time value, preventing the saving the full backup file. This is resolved in the latest versions.
- All KeePass users should use KeePass client version 7.10.22 (available from the Client Download tab as usual); earlier versions will not be fully compatible.