With KeePass Client v6.0.7 (no change)
Jun 12, 2015
Warning For "Latest" Versions
Latest versions are intended for:
- early adopters
- evaluation of the product based on the latest feature set
- early access for planning of future deployments or providing Pleasant Solutions with feedback.
Latest versions are not ready for large mission-critical deployments, please use the most recent "Stable" version which has been tested much more thoroughly. Features in these Latest versions typically will make their way to Stable versions between 2 weeks and 3 months later.
- Columns for Custom Fields are now hidden by default.
- Made the UI behaviour in the security dialog more consitent when switching between adding Access for Roles, for Users, or for Blocking Inheirentance.
- Pasword Generation in the Entry Edit dialog has been moved so that everything is in one location. To generate a password, use the dropdown labeled Generate using a password profile and select the profile you would like to use or select Custom to generate a password with different requirements.
- Fixed an issue where Yubikey Two-Factor Authentication could not be disabled.
- Search results in the Web Client are now grouped by folder.
- Fixed an issue where deleting the STMP configuration from the Settings page and saving it could render the settings page inaccessible.
- Fixed an issue where the Proxy Unique Identifier for an Entry would be reset after editing
- Clients that do not support the Usage Comment feature will not be able to perform actions that require comments. Make sure you also have the latest KeePass Client if you wish to use these features.
- KeePass Client for Password Server requires .NET Framework ≥ 4.5 (up from ≥ 4).
- Windows XP is no longer supported (it does not support .NET Framework 4.5).
- Nested AD/LDAP groups cannot be imported in Password Server Version 7.0.1 - 7.3.5.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.
- In Internet Explorer, The Password Server must be viewed with Compatability Mode turned off. Some IE settings force intranets sites to be viewed in Compatability Mode; in these cases, accessing the Web Client using its fully qualified domain name can get around these settings.
- This is a significant release and Password Server may take a long time to start back up (only the first time) after the install completes as your database is upgraded. Remember to back up your database before beginning the upgrade as interrupting this process could leave the database in an unusable state.