With KeePass Client v7.9.10
Oct 2nd, 2018
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- As of Version 7.9.0, HTTP SSO will become a legacy module, only available to service plans purchased prior to this release. Other SSO modules will still be available.
- Improved security of system SMTP account credentials and Database Backup encryption keys.
- A default Password Profile can now be set from Advanced > Entries > Password Profiles. When a new credential is created in the Web Client, it will have a password generated from the Default Profile.
- Fixed an error that prevented the saving of the Global Policy Settings page.
- Whitespace in Directory Distinguished Names no longer prevents users from importing, logging in or syncing.
- Fixed an issue where a user would be unable to see individual entries they have been granted access to if they did not have access on the folder as well.
- Fixed an issue where attachments could not be exported from KeePass for Pleasant Password Server and attachment information was not showing in the columns.
- Copying and Pasting Entries in KeePass for Pleasant Password Server is working again.
- Potential upgrade conversion issue for customers migrating from version 7.8.3. First upgrade to version 7.9.9 then to version 7.9.10.
- Potential delay in the upgrade process when migrating from earlier versions (before 7.9.6), as data tables are optimizing for performance.