With KeePass Client v7.1.9 (no change)
Sept 14, 2015
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type (7.1.10).
- Removed some inefficiencies in the database upgrade process from version 6 to version 7.
Fixed an issue that could cause upgrades from version 6 to version 7 to fail on MS SQL Server with the error "The incoming request has too many parameters"
Fixed an issue that could cause the "Manage Policies" page to become inaccessible if .NET Framework version 4.6
- The KeePass Client's workspace cannot be locked when using Two Faction Authentication. (Fixed in KeePass Client 7.1.15+)
- Old versions of Client apps that do not support the Usage Comment feature will not be able to perform actions that have "require comments" turned on. Make sure you also have the latest KeePass Client if you wish to use these features.
- Nested AD/LDAP groups cannot be imported in Password Server Version 7.0.1 - 7.3.5.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.
- In Internet Explorer, The Password Server must be viewed with Compatability Mode turned off. Some IE settings force intranet sites to be viewed in Compatability Mode; if these settings cannot be disabled, accessing the Web Client using its fully qualified domain name can get around these settings.