With KeePass Client v7.6.0
Jan 10th, 2017
This release addresses an issue found shortly after the release of v7.6.0. Read the Version v7.6.0 Release Notes for a list of all the new features and improvements in 7.6
- Fixed an issue that prevent unactivated installations from accessing the license page.
- Failure in changing account password, could cause service to hang (fixed in 7.6.3)
- On rare occasion after a version upgrade, the main home page screen remains on "loading..." which can be resolved by clearing the browser's cache (or page refresh: CTRL + F5 or CMD + R)
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments, although other functions will continue working. Upgrade the client installations.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1