With KeePass Client v7.8.0
December 19th, 2017
This release addresses a region-specific issue found shortly after the release of v7.8.0. The v7.8.0 release notes have been repeated here for convenience.
New Feature: Favourites Folders
- Available in Enterprise+
- Configured in Settings > Advanced Folders
- Favourite entries can be selected in the Web Client by clicking on the Star icon that appears in the Entry grid and viewed in either the Web Client or KeePass
- If a user has selected favourites, a Favourites folder will display above the Root folder
- The 'Forgot Password' link on the login page can now be hidden in Enterprise+ from Settings > Appearance
- The 'Help' link in the site header can now be hidden in Enterprise+ from Settings > Appearance
- Fixed an issue where the Two Factor Token dialog in KeePass would not always receive focus.
- v7.8.1: Fixed an issue with date formatting that could prevent Logged Events from being viewed, depending on user's language settings.
- Upgrading from Versions 7.6.5 and earlier: Following a security improvement in 7.6.6, Enterprise Edition installs may require a change to their Access Levels to retain pre-update capabilities: See Can Only Grant Read-Only Permissions.