With KeePass Client v7.9.3
Jun 12th, 2018
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- As of Version 7.9.0, HTTP SSO will become a legacy module, only available to service plans purchased prior to this release. Other SSO modules will still be available.
New Feature: Client IP Filtering
- Available in Enterprise+
- Enabled in Users and Roles > Manage > Policies > Policy Create/Edit > IP Filter Policy
- Can be used to create blacklists or whitelists to control from where users can access the Password Server
- Based on IP Address of an incoming Sign In request, the Server can Deny or Allow the user, or even let them bypass Two-Factor Requirements to keep internal access quick while still enforcing extra requirements on external access.
- Role permissions have been categorized, and now align better with features in the web application pages. This update converts the old permission structure to the equivalent new permission structure.
- Added Custom Quick Filters with some preset standards, to the Logged Events page.
- RADIUS Two Factor Authentication can now be configured to send an initial request.
- Improvements to XSS prevention.
- Added support for choosing between Archive and Delete from Server when deleting Entries and Folders in KeePass.
- AD/LDAP user roles will be re-adjusted when updating users or roles from the Directory.
- Added UI to select Client Certificates for authentication in KeePass under Advanced Options.
- Updated UI for some standard web client controls.
- Fixed an issue that caused KeePass to re-prompt for Two-Factor Authentication.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Reset User sign in and Enrollment.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate Entries would appear in KeePass Offline mode.