With KeePass Client v7.8.0
December 12th, 2017
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
New Feature: Favourites Folders
- Available in Enterprise+
- Configured in Settings > Advanced Folders
- Favourite entries can be selected in the Web Client by clicking on the Star icon that appears in the Entry grid and viewed in either the Web Client or KeePass
- If a user has selected favourites, a Favourites folder will display above the Root folder
- The 'Forgot Password' link on the login page can now be hidden in Enterprise+ from Settings > Appearance
- The 'Help' link in the site header can now be hidden in Enterprise+ from Settings > Appearance
- Fixed an issue where the Two Factor Token dialog in KeePass would not always receive focus.
- Upgrading from Versions 7.6.5 and earlier: Following a security improvement in 7.6.6, Enterprise Edition installs may require a change to their Access Levels to retain pre-update capabilities: See Can Only Grant Read-Only Permissions.
- Users viewing Password Server in a language other than English may experience issues with the Logged Events page. Update to the latest or stable version to correct this issue.