With KeePass Client v7.10.19
July 20th, 2020
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Ability to limit the size of file attachments, (including setting the size to 0 which disallows uploading files altogether), via General Settings.
- Change the instructions for setup of Directory connection host to indicate a connection to the AD/LDAP domain.
- Fixed an error occurring for the SAML SSO direct sign-in URL.
- Fixed an IE error when saving an entry, which caused a JSON file prompt.
- KeePass MSI install file-path now defaults to Pleasant Solutions\KeePass for Pleasant Password Server.
- French Language: Trial Keys now display the proper edition for Enterprise Plus.
- If upgrading from a previous 7.10.x version with a SQLite database, double-check that the size of the Backup files represents the full size of the original database file (PleasantPassServer.db). Rarely there may have existed an unsupported date-time value, preventing the saving the full backup file. This is resolved in the latest versions.
- All KeePass users should use KeePass client version 7.10.17 or higher (available from the Client Download tab as usual); KeePass versions before 7.10.17 are not compatible.