With KeePass Client v7.11.31
August 24th, 2022
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous Stable.
Three security concerns have been addressed in this release.
- Vulnerability Patch:
- This update resolves these concerns.
- A summary will be provided soon. Companies will be given 3 months to deploy this patch, before more specific information is disclosed.
- Acknowledgements: Pleasant Solutions would like to thank Approach (Belgium) for their security audit and for their participation and cooperation with us, in protecting our customers.
- Added Affected Users & Roles filter parameters on Audit Events logging.
- Added Folder filter parameter to Password Access History report.
- Recommend: all users to upgrade to KeePass client version 7.11.31 or later.
- Server version 7.11.11 is min requirement for Auto-Fill plugin.