With KeePass Client v7.11.28
April 13th, 2022
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous Stable.
- Provides ability to store Authenticator Key (TOTP) values on an Entry.
- When this value is entered, the Entry will then immediately start generating and displaying the 2-Factor Authentication codes of 6-digits (or more) length. This feature is released first in both the Web Client application and KeePass desktop application at this time.
- DUO RADIUS 2FA better handles "Push" with a new 2FA Provider specifically for DUO.
- "Move" action will better facilitate and handle moves of items between folders.
- Allowing moves if the user has Create + Delete + Grant permissions
- Requests confirmation of the change
- And if access changes are permitted, an alert is displayed indicating the access that will be changing.
- Adjust KeePass login window size to better accommodate 2FA source selection and other browser messages.
- Require user acceptance to system security message.
- A Password Auto Changer component is improved for compatibility with protocols on newer Linux/Unix type systems.
- All users should upgrade to KeePass client version 7.11.28 or later.
- Server version 7.11.11 is min recommended for Auto-Fill plugin.