Version v7.11.14 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.11.14
With Auto-Fill Plugin v0.90.3
Oct 7th, 2021
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous Stable version.
Seven security concerns have been addressed since the previous Stable release:
A security issue has been found in KeePass and is reflected in this update, as well as six other security concerns.
All users should be upgraded to KeePass version 7.11.14.
- Vulnerability Patch:
- These update patches resolves these concerns.
- Companies will be given 6 months to deploy this patch, before more specific information is disclosed.
KeePass users are now required to use a Offline Cache password complexity which matches the strength of their regular user profile.
- Added a performance improvement optional setting: which loads pre-calculations of user permissions at time of login. Available in the web admin application under Settings > General > Miscellaneous section.
- Auto-Fill plugin:
- Additional user prompts and handling of the server login input for clarity and ease of use.
- Unnecessary field input icons will no longer display within the web page inputs in the password server web application itself.
- Added Report export to CSV for the following reports: Access Frequency, Attachment Report, Password Access History, Password Age, Password Expiry, Password Strength, and User Access History
- Added a filter on roles to User Access History Report and changed the report's name to Access History Report.
- Banner warnings will now only inform users of Stable release versions which have been out for at least 60 days.
- Fixed a problem unlocking KeePass Offline Cache.
- Fixed a problem with the display of KeePass 2FA token field.
- Fixed a problem setting KeePass icons.
- Fixed a string conversion problem when restoring into a new MSSQL database.
- Fixed an issue where a KeePass user could receive a "Internal Server Error" after login and retrieving the folder list.
- Auto-Fill plugin:
- Fixed problems where user may have connection issues from the auto-fill plugin to the server.
- Fixed an issue where user may have a problem with using the fill feature.
- Fixed an issue where status still continued to display "Connecting..." even after a successful login connection.
- Fixed a problem where a blank User Display name may cause an error.
- Fixed an email settings problem where password may be cleared.
- If upgrading from versions 7.10.4 - 7.10.15 (SQLite DB):
- Double-check the backup file size represents the full size of original db file (ProgramData folder: PleasantPassServer.db).
- All users should upgrade to KeePass client version 7.11.14.
- Server version 7.11.11 is required for Auto-Fill plugin.