With KeePass Client v7.11.41
Feb 7th, 2023
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous Stable.
- KeePass triggers are blocked for all users by default, until selectively re-enabled in the user policy.
- Ability to block access to API: which also blocks other client applications, except for the web application.
- Ability to easily query User information via API, if optional general API setting is enabled.
- Ability to hide TOTP seed settings, using Access Levels.
- Modifications to support IPv6 DNS networks.
- Improved the Entry's Read-Only window view to better align with standard entry window.
- Fixed an error when generating a new password entry in KeePass.
- Fixed a problem in Access History Report where an unused user account may not display yet in the dropdown.
- Fixed a problem where a couple AD connection fields could get cleared and then need to be re-entered.
- Requires .NET 4.8
- The Upgrade will try to download these files from the internet for the upgrade, if they are not already installed.
Stalled Install progress:
- If the file installation appears to be stalled after 5-10 minutes, stop, restart the machine, and restart the install.
- There may be framework files being added that contribute to this issue.
Saving the username in KeePass client:
- If https:// is not specified in KeePass Server URL, the username will not be saved for the user for the next time they login.
- All users must upgrade to KeePass client version 7.11.41 or later