With KeePass Client v7.11.31
July 13th, 2022
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous Stable.
- Support for UPN (UserPrincipalName) login format, which allows long usernames in the format similar to email addresses.
- KeePass Support for Azure AD Application Proxy.
- An Active Directory / LDAP user will now be auto-disconnected when filtered out by the directory connection filter.
- KeePass web technologies including SAML SSO connections, are now facilitated using the standard Edge chromium browser control WebView2.
- Recommend: all users to upgrade to KeePass client version 7.11.31 or later.
- Server version 7.11.11 is min requirement for Auto-Fill plugin.