With KeePass Client v7.11.43
Mar 24th, 2023
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous Stable version.
- KeePass login performance significant improvement.
- Ability to export only the filtered Audit Events.
- KeePass triggers are blocked for all users by default, until selectively re-enabled in the user policy.
- Ability to block access to API: which also blocks other client applications, except for the web application.
- Fixed a regression issue which was blocking KeePass import.
- Fixed where KeePass may not save the login username.
- Fixed an report error for Access History Report, for large databases.
- Fixed an issue where custom fields may have problems using curly brace characters.
- Ability to easily query User information via API, if optional general API setting is enabled.
- Ability to hide TOTP seed settings, using Access Levels.
- Modifications to support IPv6 DNS networks.
- Improved the Entry's Read-Only window view to better align with standard entry window.
- Requires .NET 4.8
- The Upgrade will try to download these files from the internet for the upgrade, if they are not already installed.
- Stalled Install progress:
- If the file installation appears to be stalled after 5-10 minutes, stop, restart the machine, and restart the install.
- There may be framework files being added that contribute to this issue.
- All users must upgrade to KeePass client version 7.11.43 or later