See why customers enjoy using Pleasant Password Server with a KeePass client
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Password Server integrates with Azure and can be installed on Azure as shown with the details below.
Install on Azure
- Install with a Virtual Machine on Azure (Enterprise edition or higher).
Azure Web App
- There are plans to have a install in the future.
Azure SSO (SAML)
- Once signed into Azure, users can connect to Password server without logging in again (Enterprise+SSO). This is the preferred integration with Azure AD.
Azure AD Application Proxy
- Azure AD Application Proxy allows safe external access to Password Server from a remote machine, (e.g. using KeePass for Pleasant or web admin app).
- Authenticated access - publish internal applications externally, ensuring that only authenticated connections hit your network ("pre-authentication" setting option)
- Azure AD Application Proxy is a safe alternative to VPN or reverse proxy.
- For more info:
- Alternatively, Password Server integrates with Azure Active Directory Domain Services (Enterprise edition or higher).
- Your AD/LDAP controllers can be moved to sit on Azure, with 'Lift and Shift'.
- This means the domain controllers will sit inside Azure (using the above diagram as a frame of reference).
- With an integration using SAML SSO (Enterprise+SSO edition), your users can authenticate with Azure MFA to access Password Server. There are plans to integrate directly with Azure MFA in the future.
Azure SQL Database
- Please see our Changing Databases wiki.