Default the KeePass Server URL
See why customers enjoy using Pleasant Password Server with a KeePass client
It is possible to default the Server URL in a KeePass for Pleasant client config file and for this change to be scripted for all your users. In the future we are hoping to automate this process.
By default a config file is created for each user (in their Roaming folder), after their first login. If the file exists there already, the settings will remain in place.
- Find both of these file locations:
- Add/change this key to the correct URL:
- This can be administered by IT staff, for example, by:
- Setting up a Run Once script for the users and can then manage it using a Group Policy Object
- See additional tips here: