Enforce fast and secure password resets over your Active Directory or LDAP networks so users regain access to their accounts without tying up administrative or help desk staff on forgotten password calls.
Pleasant Reset Server is available as a stand-alone product or as an add-on to Pleasant Password Server Enterprise+ and Enterprise+SSO editions.
- In Your Control, on Your Server
Integrated with Pleasant Password Server
Stand-Alone Pleasant Reset Server comes with 3 free Pleasant Password Server users for Administration and User Enrollment.
Pleasant Password Server Enterprise+ and Enterprise+SSO editions can add Reset Users to their existing license and activate Reset Server with no additional set up required.
See our Pricing Page for more information.
Secure Self-Service Password Resets
Active Directory and LDAP users regain access to their accounts without tying up administrative or help desk staff on forgotten password resets.
Reset Users do not need a Pleasant Password Server account to reset their passwords and our additional license pricing makes for a truly affordable solution.
Configure requirements for Challenge polices, such as minimum answers, maximum attempts, and two-factor authentication.
Create custom text and image based Reset Challenges with user configured responses.
Active Directory / LDAP users can reset their own passwords right from the Windows login screen or via browser.
Apply Reset Policies to existing Pleasant Password Server users for ultimate security.
See our Reset Users documentation for more information.
Our Password Product Line Is Trusted By Thousands
Our system is trusted globally by both small businesses and large companies with thousands of users, including those with rigorous needs.
Some companies who have trusted Pleasant Password Server and Pleasant Solutions include:
- Federal Governments
- State Governments
- Municipal Governments
- Credit Unions
- IT Globally
- European IT
Hundreds of government institutions are clients. Here’s a sample of our federal clients.
US Federal Government
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- U.S. Navy
- The White House
- National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)
European Federal Governments
- Diehl Defence | Diehl Group
- UK National Health Service (NHS)
- UK Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- European Parliament
- EU Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA)
- Belgian Nuclear Security
- Czech Republic, Ministry of Industry and Trade, ČEPS
- German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI)
- German Federal Ministry of the Interior, Office for Information Security (BSI)
- German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
- German Finance Agency
- German Naval Yards
- German Unity Motorway Planning and Construction (DEGES)
- Luxembourg Parliament
- Netherlands Air Traffic Control (LVNL)
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Norwegian Equinor
- Norwegian Statistics
- Norwegian Statnett
- Spain Insurance Compensation Consortium (CCS)
- Swiss Federal Nuclear Safety Inspectorate (ENSI)
- Sweden Ministry of Enterprise & Innovation, Boverket
- The British Museum
- UK Gambling Commission
- Andorran Electric Forces (FEDA)
- Estonian Health and Welfare Information Systems Centre
- Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Latvian Ministry of Finance, AST Conexus Baltic Grid
- Luxembourg National Library
- Sweden Higher Education Authority, Universitetskanslersämbetet
- Sweden Medical Products Agency, Läkemedelsverket
- Sweden Vattenfall
- Swiss BGRB Holding | RUAG International Holding
Federal Governments Globally
- UN Refugee Aid
- Australian Department of Defence
- Australian Department of Health, Primary Health Network (DD&WMP)
- Australian Leidos
- Australian Attorney-General's Department
- Australian Independent Commissioner Against Corruption
- Australian National Archives
- Australia Post | Decipha
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC / Radio-Canada)
- Canadian National Film Board (NFB)
- New Zealand Landcare Research
- New Zealand Liverton Security
- New Zealand GNS Science
- New Zealand TVNZ
- UAE Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
We are able to custom integrate into other systems or build custom features for your specific needs. If you are looking for local support, visit our contact page for your corporate password management needs.