Pleasant Password Server is an award-winning multi-user password management tool compatible with "KeePass Password Safe" and Bruce Schneier's "Password Safe", the most popular password management systems in the world.
Use The KeePass Windows Client Together With Our Downloadable Enterprise Server
Simple Steps: Download server (or try the instant demo), from the login page click "Client Download" then "KeePass" and you are in a familiar KeePass but with multi-user support.
Large enterprises and small businesses can have full control over the password database running on their own in-house servers, over the administration of who can access specific passwords and secrets, and over the enforcement of corporate security policies. Here's what you get with Pleasant Password Server, our unique enterprise identity access management (IAM) solution:
- Award Winning
- In Your Control, on Your Server
Trusted By Thousands
Worldwide, our secure software helps protect trillions of dollars in corporate value.
Our system is trusted globally by both small businesses and large companies with thousands of users, including those with rigorous needs.
Some organizations that have trusted Pleasant Password Server and Pleasant Solutions include:
- Federal Governments
- State Governments
- Municipal Governments
- Credit Unions
- IT Globally
- European IT
Hundreds of government institutions are clients. Here’s a sample of our federal clients.
US Federal Government
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- U.S. Navy
- The White House
- National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)
European Federal Governments
- Diehl Defence | Diehl Group
- UK National Health Service (NHS)
- UK Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- European Parliament
- EU Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA)
- Belgian Nuclear Security
- Czech Republic, Ministry of Industry and Trade, ČEPS
- German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI)
- German Federal Ministry of the Interior, Office for Information Security (BSI)
- German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
- German Finance Agency
- German Naval Yards
- German Unity Motorway Planning and Construction (DEGES)
- Luxembourg Parliament
- Netherlands Air Traffic Control (LVNL)
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Norwegian Equinor
- Norwegian Statistics
- Norwegian Statnett
- Spain Insurance Compensation Consortium (CCS)
- Swiss Federal Nuclear Safety Inspectorate (ENSI)
- Sweden Ministry of Enterprise & Innovation, Boverket
- The British Museum
- UK Gambling Commission
- Andorran Electric Forces (FEDA)
- Estonian Health and Welfare Information Systems Centre
- Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Latvian Ministry of Finance, AST Conexus Baltic Grid
- Luxembourg National Library
- Sweden Higher Education Authority, Universitetskanslersämbetet
- Sweden Medical Products Agency, Läkemedelsverket
- Sweden Vattenfall
- Swiss BGRB Holding | RUAG International Holding
Federal Governments Globally
- UN Refugee Aid
- Australian Department of Defence
- Australian Department of Health, Primary Health Network (DD&WMP)
- Australian Leidos
- Australian Attorney-General's Department
- Australian Independent Commissioner Against Corruption
- Australian National Archives
- Australia Post | Decipha
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC / Radio-Canada)
- Canadian National Film Board (NFB)
- New Zealand Landcare Research
- New Zealand Liverton Security
- New Zealand GNS Science
- New Zealand TVNZ
- UAE Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
For Clients Undergoing Compliance
Two Free Demo Options: Download or Live Demo
During setup, before and after you buy.
Visit the feature list for an extensive list like core security attributes, edition comparison, KeePass capabilities and enterprise necessities like Active Directory / LDAP integration.
Zero Knowledge Encryption
With Zero Knowledge Encryption, there is superior privacy and data protection.
Only you have access to the decryption key and your passwords. Even the server itself does not have the knowledge or ability to decrypt these keys, and so cannot access your passwords.
Your passwords are encrypted before they leave your device, and they remain encrypted in transit and on the server. Decryption requires your unique user key, which only you possess and the server cannot access.
In other words, nobody else can decrypt your passwords—even if they have (or gain) access to the password server or intercept your data during transfer. Because only you have the key, your passwords can only be accessed on your own devices, via your own software. For more information, click here.
Our innovative Universal Single Sign on add-on allows your business to provide employees with ultra-secure access to enterprise passwords for logging into any required websites, but also prevents these employees from ever seeing the passwords or being able to copy them. For more information about Universal SSO, click here.
Pleasant Reset Server
Now you can enforce fast and secure password resets over your Active Directory or LDAP networks from Pleasant's trusted Password Server interface. Users regain access to their accounts without tying up administrative or help desk staff on forgotten password calls. For more information about Pleasant Reset Server, click here.
We are able to custom integrate into other systems or build custom features for your specific needs. If you are looking for local support, contact us for your corporate password management needs.